Toyota Motor Corporation (Toyota) has established its new mobility services company: KINTO.
KINTO wants to use technology and its outstanding customer service to manage and operate its beloved car subscription services that propose a new user-car relationship.
KINTO is looking for an IT Senior Analyst – Projects to be responsible for the launch and operation of the Fleet Management System, together with the IT Manager and the external solution provider. To operate and improve the system, design and launch the support processes, user training and support, identify business problems and provide solutions through the process and/or system changes.
- 1 to 2 years of experience with the launch and operation of commercial software packages.
- 2 to 5 years of experience working with software development and systems integrations
- Lead or participated in projects using agile methodologies/frameworks (Scrum, SAFe, etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, or Software Engineering.
- English – intermediate level
- Experience in the car rental, corporate fleet, and/or car subscription business.
- Systems integration using Application Programming Interface (APIs).
Work with the IT Manager to implement and operate the Fleet Management System that support the commercial, operational, and finance areas.
- Effectively communicate with the business areas and external parties.
- Manage the IT change, support, problem, and incident management processes, with proper user escalation and knowledge management.
- Design and launch the system support process, managing the process and quality of service.
- Identify problems and creative solutions to improve the business processes and user experience.
- Identify and understand the business and IT requirements, assess technical feasibility, conduct critical analysis based on business value.
- Prioritize demands based on business value, elaborate project, and timing plans, align expectations with stakeholders.
- Manage projects and third-party suppliers.
- Manage and review Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
São Paulo – São Bernardo do CampoQUERO ME CANDIDATAR A ESTA VAGA