Toyota Motor Corporation (Toyota) has established its new mobility services company: KINTO.
KINTO wants to use technology and its outstanding customer service to manage and operate its beloved car subscription services that propose a new user-car relationship.
KINTO is looking for a Front/Back-End Software Engineer to define the software architecture, tech stack, lead the development of the web-based and mobile software solutions, with a focus on great user experience, cloud computing, and API integrations.
- 2 to 5 years of experience in the development of web-based systems with excellent user experience (UX), responsive and supporting different devices (desktop, mobile).
- 2 to 3 years of experience working with systems integrations (front with back, system to system) using APIs.
- Relational and non-relational databases.
- Advanced English.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, or Software Engineering.
- Experience with integration of web apps with mobile apps using web views and APIs.
- Modern software development practices, software craftsmanship, clean code.
- Cloud Computing, Test Driven Development (TDD).
- Artificial Intelligence services.
- Analyze and estimate development requirements.
- Define the architecture and technology stack to deliver and fulfill the projects’ business, technical and timing requirements.
- Work in the development of the front and back end layers.
- Work in the systems integrations.
- Coordinate external partners engaged in the development and integrations.
- Interact with the Global Kinto IT team to analyze and understand the development and UX standards, and ensure that they are applied in the local developments.
- Research and evaluate market solutions with applied artificial intelligence to innovate and bring a competitive advantage to Kinto.
São Paulo – São Bernardo do CampoQUERO ME CANDIDATAR A ESTA VAGA